Key services offered by Siam Thara Agency Co.,Ltd are:
- Full port Agency
- Protective Agency
- Husbandry Agency
- Cargo booking agency / Cargo brokerage
- Logistics Provider
Full port AgentSiam Thara Agency is a full service agency company representing both owners and charterers in a professional manner. Our extensive experience in the business will leave you satisfied that the interests of all parties are secured with minimal conflict.
Protective AgentProtective agents responsibilities are specific in the requirements of the clients. We offer a fully customizable service to allow adequate protection of your commercial and legal interests locally and in real time. We offer comprehensive advice on ports, logistics and commodities both on the export and import fronts in Thailand and are considered leaders in our handling of all other miscellaneous elements of port logistics. Communication is key to an effective turnaround and our IT and support systems ensure that this remains foremost in our endeavors to serve you as a client of Siam Thara Agency.
Husbandry AgentWe offer a well co-ordinated and timely service when it comes to vessels husbandry. Services include :-
- Coordination of booked services
- Cash to master delivery
- Meet and greet with owner / charterer representatives
- Crew change formalities, pick up, repatriations, hospitalization, shore leave, transportation and hotel accommodations
- Medical assistance
- Spare parts handling
- Fresh water, provisions, deck and engine stores supplies
- Lubricants and/or bunker delivery coordination
- Launch services
Cargo booking agent / Cargo brokerageWe are the nominated cargo booking agent for :-
Nortrans Express Pte Ltd. which is performing regular bulk/break-bulk liner services between Laemchabang, Maptaphut, Port Klang, Singapore and other South East Asian ports.
Orient Asia Lines which is performing regular bulk/break-bulk liner services from South East Asia to the Middle East and Eastern Mediterranean with handy size and supramax tonnage. Sailing frequencies based on customers’ requirements.
- Sea Freight
- Air Freight
- Inland Transportation
- Door to Door Delivery
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Customs House Brokerage Services
- Documentation and registration with authorities for clearance
- Cargo Insurance